The most important thing about the Lingoda Language Marathon? It’s a challenge! It takes time, continuous practice and dedication – just like running a marathon! But once you become fluent in a new language it feels amazing. Just like when you cross the finish line at the end of a long race.
We also wanted to give students an extra incentive: The chance to get your whole course free, if you complete the challenge!
The Lingoda Language Marathon is not something you come across everyday. Usually when you read ‘free’, you think there’s a catch. With the Marathon, there is no trick. You work hard, you reap the benefits, and you get a full refund if you complete the course (50% refund if you take the half course).
So what is the Marathon?
- It’s three months of online language learning:
- Full Marathon: You take one hour long class per day (30 per month) – which will really push you to improve your skills.
- Half Marathon: You take one class per day, maximum five classes per week – for those who would prefer something less intense.
- Flexible schedule: We offer classes 24/7 on our platform – If you like to get up early and want a lesson at 5am, go for it.
- Learn with native-speaking qualified teachers from around the world – because nothing beats learning the language from a trained native.
- Use Zoom, an established online classroom platform that connects you with teachers and students all over the world.
- Thousands of students have already completed the Marathon, got a full refund and improved their language skills, such as Evgeniya and Olga.
- Get a full refund if you succeed at the full Marathon! For half Marathoners, you get 50% off your course.
If you want to find out more, here are some great results and statistics from our very first Marathon.
What’s new this time?
For the latest Marathon, we’ve added some cool new classes and technology
- Learn French and Spanish – They are back and better than ever. And you can still learn English and German of course.
- Learn Business English – We are launching a fantastic course for B1 (or over) English learners to really improve their English for the workplace. With our modern learning materials, discover how to negotiate, how to stand out in meetings and excel in a team as well as in your career.
- Zoom – Having a lesson with Zoom’s online classroom technology is a tried, tested and stable way of learning and ensuring student satisfaction. Better tech means less stress and better results.
Have anymore questions? Have a read of the FAQs on the website. The more you know, the more likely you will win the Marathon!
Most importantly of all, places are limited! Enter here as soon as possible to secure your spot. Best of luck!
If you’re ready to start your own language learning journey, visit our website and explore your options today.