What courses does Lingoda offer?
Our CEO and polyglot, Mike Shangkuan, explains all about how Lingoda have incorporated customer feedback to launch our exciting, new products.
What is the Lingoda Language Marathon Challenge?
After completing the Half Marathon, Mike received lots of feedback from fellow learners. So, he took this on board and decided it was time to make some changes to the original Lingoda Language Marathon.
Mike discovered that our language learners wanted more flexibility, fewer terms and conditions, and to be able to join the Lingoda Language Marathon Challenge at any time. So, we’ve listened and made the Marathon a new, permanent fixture on our website!
You can now join the Lingoda Marathon Challenge at anytime. And the best part is, in order to receive a refund, you now only have to take 90% of your classes. You can also take private classes, if you want to have 1:1 support from our teachers.
The new and improved Lingoda Marathon includes:
- 15 classes per month for 3, 6 or 12 months
- 90% attendance for a refund (full details on our website)
- Option of private classes
- No closing date – you can join any time
- Simpler terms and conditions
What is the Lingoda Sprint?
Some of you were worried that the original Marathon, offering a 100% refund, would no longer exist. Fear not, the original Marathon does still exist. But it is now called the Sprint. Why? Because with the Sprint, you can choose to take 30 classes a month and, if you succeed, you’ll gain a 100% refund.
So, as with the original Marathon, the Sprint will incorporate all of the original Lingoda Marathon’s features:
- 3 months of intense language learning
- 15 or 30 group classes per month – called the Sprint or Super Sprint
- 50% or 100% refund when 100% of classes attended
- Places are limited
- Closing date for registration: varies – new Sprint promotions start throughout the year
If you’d like to secure your place on the Sprint, visit our website:
Choose your challenge
Visit the Lingoda website and you can choose between the Sprint or the Marathon Challenge. Still not sure? Sign up for your free 7 day trial.