How does Lingoda work?
What are the rules for the Language Marathon?
How much does it cost?
We’ve got the answers!
Meet one of our language experts in our Open House sessions and ask any questions you might have!
What happens in a Lingoda Open House session?
This is your chance to learn how easy and convenient online learning can be. During our Open House session, that anyone can join free of charge, one of our language experts will tell you everything you need to know about Lingoda: How does a Lingoda class work? What does the platform look like? How do you prepare for a class? Who are our teachers? What do our materials look like? How much do Lingoda subscriptions cost? You are free to ask as many questions as you like.
Are you considering using Lingoda but still have some unanswered questions?
If yes, then this is your opportunity to learn as much as you can about Lingoda, before you make any big decisions!
When can I join Open House?
Just pick one of the available times and you’re set! You can ask questions in English in any of the sessions, but we also have special sessions for Russian and German speakers, so that you can also ask questions in your mother tongue – no matter what language you want to learn. Check them in our table.
So what are you waiting for? Take a look at the upcoming Lingoda Open House session and time that suits you.
See you in our Open House session very soon!
Lingoda’s online classes bring native speakers into your home for a learning experience that is:
- Convenient and Efficient: Study online at your convenience anytime, from anywhere.
- Relevant: Conversation-based and topical lessons tailored to your needs.
- Affordable: We have learning experiences for as little as €7 per 60 minute class.
- Effective: Learn face-to-face with teachers who are native speakers of the language they teach. Speak, listen and interact exactly as you would in a traditional school.
Learn more about the benefits of Lingoda by joining an Open House session!
What is the Lingoda Language Marathon?
The Language Marathon is a promotion we offer to ensure you really boost your speaking skills in just three months. In order to win the challenge, you have to commit to a certain number of classes – if you don’t miss any, you can get a full refund! There are two different challenge types:
- Full Marathon: attend 30 classes a month (for 3 months) and you will get a 100% refund.
- Half Marathon: attend 15 classes a month (for 3 months) and you will get a 50% refund.
You need to follow certain rules in order to get the refund. If you would like to know what these are or if you have further questions about the Marathon, join a Lingoda Open House session and feel free to ask about it.
If you like to find out more about the products that Lingoda offers, you can also visit our website and sign up for your free trial. Start your learning journey with our native speaking teachers.